1. Stop trying to be perfect. Some of my best videos (content & hits) where some of the most amateur.
2. Real videos are real good.
3. Speak from your heart and answer common questions from your clients.
4. The easier it is to do your videos, the more likely you'll do them.
Enter the iPhone 4
So my iPhone 3G after 2 years & an amazing amount of abuse is still working but I'm starting to have issues. My wife tells me we can buy a refurbed iPhone 4 for $100. I didn't look up much info on them as I was very happy with my 3G & figured this would be the same or a little better. Within a week I was pleased thrilled with the results!!
Let's talk video. With your iPhone 4, the video is 720 hi def which shows up great even on a big screen. Remember that your phone also has a lense that points back to you. So you can see yourself while you are filming That comes in handy when you are doing it all yourself.
One of the most important features is the ease of which you can upload the video. Here's the process:
1. Record your video.
2. Click in the bottom left hand corner picture of your video. This will make the video come up
3. Again click on the bottom left hand corner that has a curved arrow to send the info.
4. Hit the "send to YouTube" button.
5. Add title, description, tags & category
6. Last - tap the "Publish" button in the upper right hand corner.
Voila, your done.
Now we aren't talking about editing the video. If you want to edit you'll have to upload the video to your computer.
One more important piece is lighting. He's a quick video that will show you a little more. And of course it was shot on my iPhone!
How to Get Great Lighting
For help or questions contact:
Senior Loan Consultant - NMLS #126036
GMH Mortgage Services, LLC
625 W. Ridge Pike, Building C, Suite 100 | Conshohocken, PA 19428 | Direct: 610-355-8039 | Cell: 610-739-6563
This material is non-exclusively licensed to Joe Gonzalez and may not be copied, reproduced, or sold in any form whatsoever. Copyright ©2006-2014, Bring the Blog. All rights reserved. Terms of Service.